Kevin began his insurance career in 2000, obtaining his RIBO licence and working as a Broker. In 2003 he moved over to a National Insurer to work as an Agent, and in 2004 decided to move over the claims. In 2006 he moved over to an IA firm, and worked on large retail accounts including product liability and occupier’s liability losses. In 2008, Kevin became a road adjuster, managing 4 different Municipal Accounts as well as Transportation accounts. He has handled large and complex losses, which includes commercial property and builder’s risk losses. He has also handled entertainment losses, dental offices and pet-services claims.
Kevin has worked several CAT losses throughout Ontario and England and has held licenses in several provinces.
- Hospital Fire /Contractor’s Equipment (1.5 million)
- Private Client Residential Fire (3 million)
- Transportation Loss inc. cargo, Tractor & Trailer, TP damages (1.2 million)
- Product Recall ($500,000)
- Municipal Loss to Property (Tornado) (2 million)
- Apartment Building Water Damage Loss/all 30 floors affected (2.5 million)