Leong commenced his career in loss adjusting in 2008 with an international loss adjuster in Penang, Malaysia. Throughout his years in this industry, he has vast experiences and exposures in handling various types of losses that includes property, financial, fidelity, engineering, machineries and other types of claims for both personal and commercial losses.
He was also involved in major catastrophe flood claims in Malaysia.
- Furniture Factory – Fire (USD 300K)
- Tissue Factory – Fire (USD 250K)
- Grocery warehouse – Fire (USD 250K)
- Plastic factory – Machinery breakdown (USD 500K)
- Plastic factory – Product liability (USD 500K)
- Biogas plant – Damage to biogas tank (USD 500K)
- Plastic recycling plant – Fire (USD 500K)
- Construction site – Collapsed of contract works (USD 400K)