Mahesh began his career with McLarens in 2010 after graduating with a First Class Honours Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from King’s College London.
Having passed all examinations taken, Mahesh has now attained the Associateship in Insurance Claims from the Chartered Insurance Institute and is also an Associate of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters.
During his time at McLarens, Mahesh has developed a knowledge base across a wide range of claims including commercial property, contract works, engineering, plant, cyber and transit losses.
Mahesh is now Executive Manager – Major Loss (London & South East).
- High-end restaurant in Central London: Extensive water damage to fit-out (GBP 900 K) As a result of the damage, the restaurant has ceased trading resulting in a significant business interruption claim.
- Converted residential building involving multiple flats in North West London: Extensive fire damage (GBP 700 K)
- Ultra-high standard apartment within a luxurious residential/retail development in Knightsbridge: Water damage (GBP 245 K)
- 5-star Central London hotel: Water damage (GBP 150 K)
- Retail stock damage during transit: Multiple claims involving loss / damage (GBP 100k – GBP 500 K)
- Construction equipment on board a 51,000-tonne cargo ship: loss / damage (GBP 330 K)
- Luxury semi-detached executive home: CAR loss /extensive water damage (GBP 100 K)
- Commercial units/retailers: Multiple claims for damage during 2011 London riots