Manoj is a qualified Engineer with over 15 years of experience in Loss Adjusting, with the past 11 years in United Arab Emirates. He started his loss adjusting career in India with the largest loss adjusting company having a pan India presence. After working for more than 5 years in India he moved to Abu Dhabi as a Loss Adjuster in Cunningham Lindsey. Since then, he has worked in the UAE market handling claims around the region.
Manoj has also worked in the engineering industries in India for a period of 2 years after completing graduation.
Manoj is responsible for handling a mixed portfolio of losses including Property All Risks, Engineering Policies including EAR/CAR, Machinery Breakdown, Contractors’ Plant & Machinery, Energy Insurance Policy and Related Liabilities.
He has handled various types of claims in Power Plants and specializes in assessment of major losses in the Construction Projects, High Rise Towers Fire and Machinery Breakdown in the industries.
- Construction claims on Nuclear Energy Power Plant project – (USD 1 Million to 10 Million)
- Weather damage to sea outlet pipe for gas and coal power project – (USD 5 Million)
- Settlement of Boiler Structure – (USD 4 Million)
- Major Fire in Edible Oil Processing and Packaging Plant – (USD 10.5 Million)
- Major Fire in Cosmetic Manufacturing Plant – (USD 11 Million)
- Major Fire in Storage Warehouse – (USD 8 Million)
- Construction claims on High rise tower and hotel – (USD 10 Million)
- Major Fire in High Rise residential towers – (USD 5-10 Million)
- Fire damage to Data Centre – (USD 30 Million)
- Construction claims to New Railways in UAE – (USD 0.5 – 25 Million)
- Damage to transformers, steam turbine rotor, heat exchanger, diffuser, cranes etc – USD 0.5 to 5 Million)