Mark is a registered Quantity Surveyor with 30 years in the construction industry of which 5 years has been direct involvement in the insurance industry. His experience covers a wide range of sectors including Aviation, Industrial, mining, commercial, residential, retail, public buildings, and engineering.
Mark is experienced in all functions of quantity surveying including capital works planning, estimating feasibility and viability studies, cost planning and cost control, dispute resolution, value at risk calculations, indemnity schedules, sinking funds, auditing of claims, final account settlements, Capital allowance and tax depreciation reporting, property valuations, life cycle costing and analysis, asset registers and asset management, and due diligence reporting.
Mark is registered as a quantity surveyor with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and is a member of the Australian Institute of Quantity Surveyors holding the credential of Certified Quantity Surveyor.
- Airservices Australia – Brisbane Cat 10 fire station development – $27,000,000
- Airservices Australia – Data center development for Melbourne and Brisbane – $55,000,000
- Airservices Australia – Canberra Control Tower Options Paper – $27,000,000
- Airservices Australia – Tasmania Hot fire Training Ground Rationalization – $5,000,000
- Airservices Australia – Brisbane & Melbourne Air Traffic Services Centre refurbishment/redevelopment (Program: Air Traffic Management System Replacement) – 140,000,000
- Roberts International Consultants – Merlin Diamond Mine – Cyclone damage – $850,000
- Roberts International Consultants – Yacht Harbour Towers (Hamilton Island) – Cyclone damage – $18,000,000
- Roberts International Consultants – Rosenlund Virginia – Fire damage and recovery – $2,500,000
- Roberts International Consultants – Archerfield Airport Organisation – Hail Damage – $8,500,000
- Roberts International Consultants – Blackwater State School – Storm damage (expert witness) – $1,500,000
- Roberts International Consultants – Old Parliament House Canberra – Fire Damage – $4,700,000
- Roberts International Consultants – Pelicano Investments Archerfield – Theft Damage – $2,012,000