Mark started in the loss adjusting industry in 1991 having completed a Building Surveying degree, with a small private practice specialising in construction related losses, including performance bond claims. At this time, Mark also spent time on site as a surveyor for a sister management contracting company.
In 1996, Mark joined Cigna Insurance Company, again specialising in construction related claims management and moved back into the loss adjusting industry in 1998 when he joined Craword THG as a construction adjuster.
Mark was part of a team who moved from Crawford THG in 2001 to Miller Fisher and following the demise of Miller Fisher, was part of the team involved in the management buyout, forming Miller International. Mark subsequently became a board director of Miller International, who were subsequently purchased by Buckley Scott in 2011.
In 2011, Mark joined GAB Robins as a Senior Construction Adjuster before moving back to Buckley Scott in 2012 who were subsequently purchased by Crawford & Company.
In 2017, Mark was part of a team who moved to Cunningham Lindsey International where he was an Associate Director handling a number of prestigious accounts. In 2018, Cunningham International were purchased by Sedgwick.
Mark joined McLarens in 2020 as an Executive Adjuster.
- CAR tunnel damage claim in TBM bored tunnel adjacent to the Thames (GBP 4 Million)
- CAR multi-storey water damage to residential tower (GBP 2.5 Million)
- Non Neg property damage claim (GBP 400 K)
- Third Party Damage claim – Water Damage within anechoic chamber at Defence establishment (GBP 1 Million)
- PL injury claim – Multiple injury fall from height (GBP £2.5 Million)
- CAR Tunnel Damage claim for major water authority (GBP 4 Million)
- Third Party Property Damage to MRI scanner within new hospital (GBP 400 K)
- Several fatal accident investigations involving falls from height
- Third Party Property Damage claim following gas explosion (GBP 300 K)
- Crane collapse resulting in CAR claim (GBP 2 Million)