Matt began his professional adjusting career in 2002 handling daily and catastrophe property damage losses throughout the United States. Through his experience working with some of the largest property insurers, he developed a specialized skill set to adjust a multitude of claims including large complex commercial losses. His technical foundation and proactive adjustment style underscore his approach to claims.
Through involvement with multiple commercial property claim portfolios, he has extensive experience in Hurricane Catastrophe Response, Business Interruption, Extra Expense, Subrogation Recovery, High-Value Self-Insured Retentions, Complex Bordereaux and Third Party Administration.
Matt maintains an adjuster license in all required states and the USVI.
- Senior Care Facility: Storm Damage (100+ Locations, USD 20 Million)
- Condominium Association: Storm Damage (USD 9.5 Million)
- Senior Care Facility: Water Damage (USD 3 Million)
- Senior Care Facility: Storm Damage (USD 2.5 Million)
- Condominium Association: Storm Damage (USD 5 Million)
- Hospitality: Fire Damage (USD 800K)
- Religious Locations: Storm Damage (30 – locations, USD 3 Million)
- Business Mercantile: Storm Damage (USD 750K)
- Business/Residential Mix Use: Storm Damage (USD $2.5M)
- Residential: Flood Damage (USD $250K)
- Multi-Family: Hail Damage (USD $800K)
- Primary School: Water Damage (USD $250K)
- Subrogation Recovery – Commercial (USD $300K)
- Subrogation Recovery – Residential (USD $150K)