Matthew started at AXA in 2001 handling domestic property claims. After undertaking various duties within the role, including Quality Assurance and Audit, he joined Direct Group as a Domestic Loss Adjuster in 2010.
During his time with Direct Group, he was promoted to Northern Assistant Regional Manager in 2018 and also seconded to roles as Field Adjuster Support Team Leader and Southern Regional Field Manager, following the takeover by Davies.
He has experience in dealing with various types of loss including various commercial properties, domestic high net worth and contractors all risks.
Matthew has worked in multiple CAT teams in the UK dealing with Flood, Storm and Escape Of Water events in Scotland, Cumbria and Yorkshire.
- Restaurant: Malicious Damage (£300K)
- Domestic High Net Worth: Lightning (£120K)
- Academy: Flood (£220K)
- Domestic High Net Worth: Escape of Water (£280K)
- Farm: Theft (£80K)
- Domestic High Net Worth: Theft (£150K)
- Domestic Property: Fire (£175K)
- Takeaway Restaurant: Fire (£110K)