Mohammed Ghanim has 36 years experience in the Insurance fields & loss adjusting, with the past 8 years in the Insurance underwriting and claims department with Mareb Yemen Insurance Company and also attended insurance courses at Munichre Germany.
Since 1994 he joined McLarens as Yemen Representative under the name MAKS and in conjunction with McLarens Jeddah office.
Mohammed has an extensive background in commercial claims such as Fire, Marine & cargo, PAR, EAR/CAR, Political violence claims, Third party property, Personal etc.
- Port Gantry Claim: Marine (USD 7 Million)
- Beverage company: Fire (USD 3 Million)
- Multi-location civil war claim in Yemen (USD 25 Million) with London office
- Biscuits Factory: Fire (USD 2 Million)
- Industrial complex for dairy products: PV (USD 5 Million)
- Hospital Building: PV (USD 1 million)
- Water bottling plant: PV (USD 4.1 million)
- Cold stores property: PV (USD 1 million)
- Carpet & rugs sales show room: Fire (USD 860,000)
- Shopping Center: Fire (USD 1 million)