Nathan is an accredited Loss Adjusted with experience in large and complex commercial property, heavy machinery and casualty claims covering public and product liability, product recall, construction liability and personal injury.
Nathan has also worked at a global brokerage house and as an environmental consultant specializing in occupational hygiene and contaminated land management.
Nathan is an Associate Member of the Australasian Institute of Chartered Loss Adjusters and has obtained a Master of Commerce, Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Graduate Diploma of Environmental Science.
- Coffee Roasters: Fire – Incorrect Operation of Commercial Coffee Roaster causing third party damage – (AUD $1.13 Million)
- Commercial Greenhouse: Fire due to defective electrical works
- Plumbing company: Defective Works – Defective works on water pipeline causing third party financial loss – (AUD $810,000)
- Food and beverage distributor: Product recall – mould build up in bottled beverages – (AUD $450,000)
- Construction: Defective works to concrete reinforcement in apartment building construction – (AUD c. $400,000)
- Medical: Faulty equipment caused third party property damage – (AUD $380,000)
- Pipeline Maintnence: Defective works – Electrofusion – (AUD $265,000)
- Drilling Contractor: Defective works – Damage to NBN Co Assets – (AUD: $240,000)
- PPP Consortium: Damage to Third Party underground cabling – (AUD: $100,000)
- Construction: Fall from height – Broken Back) of employee during construction works