After entering the loss adjusting profession in 1993, Paul has worked with several global adjusting companies handling all lines of business. Since joining McLarens in 2007, Paul has worked in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam, and has been a Regional Loss Adjuster for the Asia region since 2012 and Technical Advisor of Philippines since 2016. He is appointed as Technical Director of Korea in 2023.
Paul handles a wide range of insurance claims, specializing in property and casualty major loss, power & energy claims, engineering claims, product recall and liability, bankers blanket bonds, jewellers block, and is the managing adjuster for regional liability accounts.
Paul is responsible for training, technical standards, information technology implementation and business development.
Paul has handled catastrophe claims in Thailand, Fiji, Philippines, Bahamas, Turks & Caicos Islands, Australia, New Zealand, and across the world.
- Electronics Manufacturer: Flood (USD 121 Million)
- White Goods Manufacturer: Flood and BI (USD 60 Million)
- Sanitary Ware Manufacturer: Flood and BI (USD 40 Million)
- Bottling Plant in Philippines: Typhoon (USD 15 Million)
- Bank: Hong Kong Trade Credit (USD 5 Million)
- Casino: Water Damage and BI (USD 5 Million)
- Power Station: Typhoon (USD 2 Million)
- Power Station: Machinery Breakdown and BI (USD 4 Million)