Robert joined McLarens in September 2017 in the role as Technical Services and Planning Assistant as an addition to the Continued Airworthiness Management Organization team within the Risk and Asset Management department, having previously completed a MEng in Aerospace Engineering at the University of Hertfordshire.
Since joining Robert has been involved with multiple projects ranging from CAMO and aircraft redeliveries to annual health monitoring reviews involving both physical inspections and records reviews on a range of aircraft including rotary, business jets and commercial jets both wide-body and narrow-body.
- CAMO service for an Airbus A319CJ
- Redelivery of an Airbus Helicopters H225
- Redelivery of an Embraer E190
- Pre-purchase inspection of an Avro RJ100
- Back to birth review of a Bombardier BD700-1A11 Global Express
- Redelivery of a Boeing 757-2K2
- Redelivery review of an Airbus A330-343
- Lease return review of 2 Boeing 787-8
- Lease return review of 3 Boeing 787-8 and 10 Boeing 737-800
- Asset health reviews, as of the beginning of 2021, for a current total of 48 Helicopter, 8 narrow-body jets, 10 wide-body jets and 6 Business jets involving reviews of records and in some cases physical inspections