Saiprasad started his career with Absolute Insurance Surveyors & Loss Assessors, Mumbai in 2015 as an on-field executive primarily focusing on conducting the survey and loss assessing with minimization active. He commenced working with McLarens in 2018 with the role of Surveyor and loss adjuster with claims handler duty. Since joining McLarens, he has been involved in CAT loss Claims of Fani Cyclone, Amphan Cyclone, Kerala flood, Maharashtra and Gujarat flood and other property losses.
He has vast experience in Marine Cargo, Engineering, Fire and Property claims including risk inspection of civil properties. He has handled hundreds of claims in all classes, specializing in Fire, Engineering, Miscellaneous, and Marine Cargo claims.
- Kerala Flood (2018) loss to telecommunication sites – (USD 400K)
- Fani Cyclone (2019) loss to telecommunication sites – (USD 1500K)
- Stock claims in Mumbai Floods – (USD 100K)
- Surveyed and adjusted multiple Marine claims
- Surveyed and adjusted multiple Fire and property claims
- Handled Banker’s Indemnity and Liability claims
- Associated with LOP and Marine Hull claims