Sarada worked in the textile manufacturing and processing industry for 20 years prior to joining the loss adjusting industry in 2008. He has handled various claims across property, engineering & construction and casualty lines during his 14 years of experience as a Loss Adjuster. He also has experience in handling CAT loss including flood claims in Odisha. Sarada holds an Industry Designation of Associate in Claims. He is involved in the Insurance Institute of India and the Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors associations.
- Loss to Project property due to Cyclone Phailin ( CAR) : USD 0.21 Million
- Loss to Project property due to Cyclone Phailin ( CAR) : USD 1..60 Million
- Loss to Project Property due to labour unrest: ( CAR) : USD 0.5 Million
- Damage to WHRS Boiler ( MBD) ; USD 2.27 Million
- Fire Loss ( Pulverized Coal Injector) : USD 0.67 Million
- Explosion in Slag Granulation Plant : USD 0.66Million
- Damage to 75 MW Gas operated Turbine : USD 1.21 Million
- Damage to Building & other property due to Cyclone : USD 0.65 Million
- Damage to Port property due to Labour Agitation: : USD 0.66 Million
- Damage to 60 MVA Trans former ( MBD) : USD 0.55 Million.