After completion of his under-graduation in 2014, Shibu started his career as an Executive in presales & marketing in an USA health insurance-based company. Later he worked as a backend support staff for one of the leading banks in India.
He entered into a loss adjusting field in 2019 as a loss adjuster in a reputed loss adjuster company in Chennai. He commenced working with McLarens in 2023 as a licensed Surveyor/ Loss Adjuster, Bangalore branch, India. Since joining McLarens, he has handled major claims on projects such as Erection All Risks, Machinery Breakdown and all types of Engineering claims. In the past he has also been involved in catastrophic losses like Gaja Cyclone, Kerala Floods, Mandous cyclone, and other major property losses.
- Fire damage to Stocks & Building – Mega Risk Policy (USD $1.7 Million)
- Loss to Windmill Machine – EAR Policy (USD $2.2 Million)
- Kerala Flood Loss to various shops
- Kerala Flood Loss to Stocks of Plywood Industries located at Perumbavoor, Ernakulam
- Chennai Mega Flood loss to telecommunication sites
- Gaja Cyclone loss to Stocks of Garments Factories at Pudukkottai & Delta Districts
- Mandous Cyclone loss to beach resorts & villas at Pondicherry & Chennai location.