Ashis has experience in Loss Adjusting for around 10 years. After Engineering, he joined an international adjusting firm (Cunningham Lindsey) to begin as a trainee, & after getting his License he worked in various profiles, carrying out various loss assessments in Property, Marine, Engineering and Construction for 3 years. After that he Joined McLarens in 2016 & has handled various claims across property, engineering & construction, and marine during his profile in claims till now.
He also has experience in handling Major Breakdown, Fire & CAT loss claims in Odisha, J & K, & Andhra Pradesh. He is involved in the Insurance Institute of India and the Insurance Surveyors and Loss Assessors associations.
- Loss to Project due to inundation– CAR (USD $200K)
- Loss to Power Transformer – EAR (USD $150K)
- RSMD Claim (Loss to Plant Property)– Mega Risk Policy (USD $900K)
- Claim Under IAR Policy (Loss to hospital property due to fire (USD $190K)
- Claim Under CPM Policy (Loss to bulldozer) (USD $250K)
- Claim under IAR Policy (Loss to hydro Project) – IAR (USD $130K)
- Loss to telecommunication sites (Phailin Cyclone) (USD $500K)
- Loss to telecommunication sites (Hudhud Cyclone) (USD $500K)
- Loss to telecommunication sites (J & F Flood) (USD $500K)
- Loss to telecommunication sites (Titli Cyclone) (USD $500K)
- Fani Cyclone loss to Property (USD $2000K)