Terry began his claims career in 1976 as a Claims Negotiator for the Taylor Woodrow Group, later joining Toplis & Harding as a Trainee Adjuster in 1982. Terry joined McLarens in 1985 and was promoted to Regional Manager and Associate Director in 1987. He later moved across to Ashworth Mairs Group (later Merlin) as a Regional Manager and then as a Team Leader/Associate Director for the Major Loss and Complex Division, covering London and South East.
Terry later spent a brief period with GAB Robins before joining Davies Group in 2014 as an Associate Director for their Major Loss and High Net Worth Division, finally joining McLarens as an Executive Adjuster in January 2017.
During his long career, Terry has accumulated a wealth of experience deadling with a broad range of property and business interruption claims, involving domestic and commercial clients, blue chip companies,and high net worth risks.
- Sewage Contamination: Complex domestic loss involving specialist treatments
- Sewage Contamination: Remedials and recovery over 5 years (GBP 500 K)
- Aircraft Impact : Two domestic properties
- Aircraft Impact: Contamination, remedial, and recovery issues (GBP 400 K)
- Various commercial fires over a number of years and varying in severity up to GBP 5 Million