Thomas began his career with a large independent adjusting company, where he developed skills in property and casualty, including all aspects of liability claims. He has experience adjusting large property losses in commercial and residential lines. In addition to daily claims handling, he has experience in the catastrophe environment, handling claims as a result of hurricane, hail, and flood.
Thomas’ attention to detail has placed him in many roles allowing him to utilize this skill, including staff supervision, quality control re-inspector, and file audits. Thomas’ responsiveness, clear communication, and attention to detail serve him well in account management and claim settlement.
- Hotel: Fire Loss (USD 2 Million)
- Daycare Facility: Fire Loss (USD 1.5 Million)
- Multi-Family Housing: Freeze Damage (USD 1 Million)
- Golf Course: Fire Loss (USD 1 Million)
- Condominium HOA: Flood Damage (USD 2 Million)
- Hotel: Hurricane Damage (USD 2 Million)
- Hotel: Water Damage (USD 1 Million)
- Claims Management: Plumbing Class Action (USD 2 Million)