Ty Whitaker joined McLarens in 2017, continuing his adjuster career while focusing on large, complex property claims. With over 15 years of industry experience, with both commercial and residential markets, and multiple CAT events, Ty’s background has made him an invaluable member of the team to rely upon. Ty has experience working with multi-national companies while handling million dollar losses, while also having to navigate the intricacies of international claims management.
Prior to McLarens, Ty worked for both Travelers Insurance and Grange Insurance. He handled commercial and personal property claims across the nation, and was also recognized by awards voted on by management and his peers. Ty currently holds 17 active adjuster licenses in 16 different states.
Ty calls Atlanta home, and is a graduate of Georgia Southern University and the Parker College of Business.
- Hospital / Medical Office Facilities Loss: (USD 32 Million)
- Textile Manufacturing Plant Loss: (USD 24 Million)
- Multiple Condominium Hurricane Losses: (USD 15 Million)
- Industrial Manufacturing Loss: (USD 3.4 Million)
- Church Tornado Loss: (USD 2.8 Million)
- Winter Freeze (CAT) Multiple Buildings/Property Types Loss: (USD 3.5 Million)
- Hospital / Medical Office Facilities Loss: (USD 1.7 Million)
- Private School Fire: (USD 1.2 Million)
- Professional Sports Stadium / Facility Losses: (USD 750K – 1 Million)
- Apartments (Multi-Family) Multiple losses: (Up to USD 10 Million)
- Church Hurricane Loss: (USD 7.5 Million)
- Hotel Losses: (Multiple – up to USD 5 Million)
- Hurricane: County Port Authority: Property Damage (USD 500 K)
- Hurricane: Auto Dealership: Property Damage (USD 1.2 Million)
- Shopping Center: Property Damage (USD 1.5 Million)