Vincent joined McLarens in 2020. Prior to that, he served as Braemar Adjusting’s Managing Director – Americas (and other leadership roles) since 2013. He managed and developed budget and operations in North and South America and liaised with major clients, Brokers, Underwriters and Captive Insurance Executives regarding major losses, policy wordings and coverage and subrogation actions.
He has acted as an Expert to Global P&I Clubs on third largest marine insurance wreck recovery in history (Iran), providing technical and insurance expertise to the P&I Club involved, law firm and liaising with the US State Department on all matters related to US sanctions set by OFAC.
Vincent also held roles such as Marsh’s Managing Director and Practice Leader for Global Energy and Construction Risk Engineering and Cunningham Lindsey’s Senior Vice President and Manager – Control of Well, Exploration, Production, Transport, Petrochemical, Mining and Industrial / Engineering Insurance Adjuster.
- Deep water Horizon claim – USA – Control of Well – In excess of USD 2.5 Billion
- Marine wreck recovery claim – Iran – Technical advisor on well control and redrill – In excess of USD 450 Million
- Refinery Loss with BI – Morocco – USD 130 Million
- Gas turbine losses -Worldwide – Up to USD 20 Million
- Well casing damage – Expert to the High Court in London – USD is Confidential
- Refinery Losses – Algeria – Up to USD 50 Million
- Refinery Losses – Switzerland – Up to USD 30 Million
- Control of Well losses – Various Insured – from USD 1 Million to USD 50 Million
- Heavy rotating machinery losses – Up to USD 15 Million
- Hurricane losses – Various Insureds – Up to USD 250 Million