McLarens company Airclaims will now be known as McLarens Aviation
McLarens company Airclaims, one of the world’s most respected and trusted firms of aviation loss adjusters and surveyors, will now be trading as McLarens Aviation.
Over the past 50 years Airclaims has built a trusted reputation for delivering reliable and innovative solutions to the insurance and aviation industries. Looking forward to the company’s next 50 years of service it is clear that the industry is changing. To continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our industry Airclaims recognises that we must be prepared to adapt in response to the evolving demands of the market.
To mark the completion of Airclaims’ integration with McLarens and better reflect the expanded resource gained from our merger, Airclaims will now be known as McLarens Aviation.
As McLarens Aviation, we will continue to work tirelessly to become the service provider of choice in every aviation market.
What can you expect from McLarens Aviation?
- Truly global reach, local presence and rapid response to address your aviation claims,risk and asset management needs
- Unparalleled specialist expertise, with over 70 licensed surveyors and loss adjusters (who are qualified aircraft engineers and many are also pilots) and an aviation legal and liability team
- Unmatched depth of experience; we celebrate our 50th anniversary this year and are the market leaders in aviation loss adjusting, handling 2,900 insurance related incidents a year
- Innovative solutions that keep pace with the market’s needs (asset management, risk management, claims management, legal services, liability and engineering services)
- A strong and growing global network, with 24 offices spread across 15 countries
Thank you for your support during this time. McLarens Aviation is comitted to supporting your needs both now and in the future with unparalleled service and professionalism.
For more information regarding McLarens Aviation, please use the icon below to download a copy of our client FAQ booklet.
Introducing McLarens Aviation
Please click below to download this booklet.