To help keep you connected to the latest developments in insurance and claims, we are sharing our latest technical bulletins on inflation for property claims by our experts.
Our Inflation Report 2022: Rising Costs of Property Claims
- Research on and reason for contractor price increases
- Impact on resourcing for reinstatement works
- Future-proofing reserve setting: cost analysis
- Future-proofing reserve setting: practical steps
- What’s next for supply chain issues
The report is by:
- Darren Anderton ACILA, Head of Major Loss – North
- William Thomson BSc(Hons) MRICS Executive Adjuster/Chartered Surveyor (Major Loss)
- Richard Gough BSc MRICS ACILA, Executive Adjuster/Chartered Surveyor (Major Loss)
Queries on any of the points covered can be raised directly with the authors.
Our previous technical bulletins and webinars are also available from the Resource Hub of mclarens.com.
McLarens Inflation Report 2022: Rising Costs of Property Claims